8 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Willamette
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Help foster our vibrant small business community! There are a number of ways that volunteers can support. For this specific position, we are looking for a volunteer who will support the education team in arranging educational workshops/online webinars. (In response to COVID-19, we have moved our regular workshop activities to online platforms.) We have opportunities for all experience levels and we will provide the necessary guidance to set our volunteers up for success.
Key responsibilities are the followings:
1. Working with the education team to plan online/offline events
2. Assisting with the event set-up/wrap-up (typically two to three events per month)
3. Assisting with hosting workshops/webinars
4. Collaborate with the Marketing team on promotional activities to ensure timely execution
5. Recruit, train, and engage volunteers
6. Initiate and maintain collaboration with other event/venue partners
About SCORE Willamette
1401 Willamette Street, Eugene, OR 97401, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
1401 Willamette StreetEugene, OR 97401
July 13, 2023
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 3-4 hours per week of availability. Flexible hours & mostly remote work.
- A brief online Orientation/Training