Kindred Hospice Seeking Volunteers in Palm Coast area!
ORGANIZATION: Kindred Hospice - Palm Coast
Please visit the new page to apply.
Kindred Hospice - Palm Coast is seeking volunteers to provide companionship to patients in their homes. Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age to volunteer directly with patients.
- Application, reference check, background check, fingerprinting, drug screening, and TB test (all at no cost!!)
- Hospice volunteer orientation and annual training.
- Must be able to transport self to and from patient home; may not be dropped off.
Volunteers provide friendly, non-medical visits to hospice patients in their homes; involves no hands-on care.
Types of direct care might include:
- Caregiver relief
- Reading, playing cards, or playing games
- Conducting life review
- Performing/playing music
- Arts/crafts with patient
Scheduling is flexible; generally 2 hours 1 x per week. All visits take place in patient home.
For more information, please respond to this ad.
Thank you for your interest in being a Kindred Hospice Volunteer!
About Kindred Hospice - Palm Coast
160 Cypress Point Pkwy, Suite D-104, Palm Coast, FL 32164, US
The mission of Kindred At Home - Hospice Division is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
Kindred Hospice provides care in patient homes, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes.
Multiple locations Palm Coast, FL 32164
August 25, 2022
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours 1 x per week.
- **MUST BE FULLY COVID VACCINATED.** Dependability and reliability. Able to keep consistent schedule.