Team Recruitment/Development Chair, Ring of Honor Golf Tournament in St. Augustine. Florida
The ALS Association Florida Chapter
The Team Recruitment/Development Committee Chair works closely with the Regional Development Manager, at their own pace, starting immediately until shortly after the event (a few hours a week), to include attending/calling in to a monthly meeting (1 hour per month) and attending the event to assist with day-of duties (5-7 hours).
- solicits team participation
- makes presentations to potential teams/captains and school-affiliated groups
- organizes and leads team captain meetings
- assists with collateral distribution and marketing
- coordinates and assists teams in developing fundraising events
The 2020 Ring of Honor Golf Tournament will be held Monday, October 5 th, at Slammer & Squire in St. Augustine, Florida.
Contact Michelle Decker, email@example.com, to become a part of a rewarding and unforgettable experience!
The 2020 Ring of Honor Golf Tournament has a direct impact on people living with ALS by raising awareness and funds to realize the mission of The ALS Association Florida Chapter: creating a world without ALS. The Chapter is fighting this disease by participating in advocacy, providing patient services, helping fund research, and providing financial support to statewide multidisciplinary ALS clinics and research facilities, enabling them to increase quality patient care.
About The ALS Association Florida Chapter
3242 Parkside Center Circle, Tampa, FL 33619, US
OUR VISION Create a world without ALS. OUR MISSION To discover treatments and a cure for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.