Social Media Manager
INBETWEEN LIVING REHABILITATION CENTER
InBetween Living Rehabilitation Center (IBL) is currently a 501(c)(3) status. Inbetween Living is a humanitarian organization and a charitable foundation that focuses on raising awareness of individuals with autism living with more than one significant disability. Many people with autism are faced with more than just autism as a factor. InBetween Living helps raise a more in-depth insight and address the gap in everyday life issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This role requires someone who has their finger on the pulse of what’s trending online with a specific focus on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook trends. Translating business processes into scalable systems solutions.
* Develop a InBetween Living social media strategy for key channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
* Develop and manage a regular communications rhythm and editorial calendar while overseeing overall day-to-day social media presence across several channels, including but not limited to: product launches, announcements, demand-generation campaigns, news/press/media amplification, weekend race results, industry articles, analyst reports, videos, thought leadership content, benchmarks, and important internal events - aligned to the company strategy and desired business outcomes
* Write social copy, manage day-to-day content creation, publishing, and fan engagement on social media accounts
* Develop strategic influencer campaign in partnership with Marketing team - build relationships with key influencers; connect, engage and drive meaningful dialogue with industry influencers
* Monitor and stay abreast of industry trends and relevant conversations - uncover new ways to lead and contribute to trending conversations using data insights to drive and influence content creation direction
* Establish real-time, campaign level social engagement reports, across all social handles
* Manage social media reporting, planning on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
* Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement paid social program to drive traffic to the companies e-commerce cart and partner retailers
* Develop compelling and engaging digital content including short videos, social tiles, graphics, infographics to support the content strategy to increase engagement with followers
* In partnership with Marketing, build mini social blasts for major launch/announcement including details of the content plan, partner marketing, paid promotion, event plan, etc.
* Attend strategic events to amplify real-time news, announcements, and launches and via social channels a) to customers, media, industry experts, partners, and influencers.
* Manage comments across brands that come in via social channels and work with appropriate team members to engage in a thoughtful conversation where appropriate.
* Develop social media templates and best practices to share with Sales to improve consistency, amplification and overall reach.
* Monitor evolving social media trends and best practices for continuous improvement.
* Develop and implement an employee social media advocacy program - enabling and recognizing employees for their contributions.
* Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
About INBETWEEN LIVING REHABILITATION CENTER
9511 PERRIN BEITEL RD APT 205, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78217, US
To provide awareness, strength, stability, and self-reliance in addition to creating changes for those with autism and coexisting disabilities. Our goal is to help those forced to choose one disability to be able to be supported and live with their multiple disabilities.
InBetween Living Rehabilitation Center (IBL) is currently a 501(c)(3) status. Inbetween Living is a humanitarian organization and a charitable foundation that focuses on raising awareness of individuals with autism living with more than one significant disability. Many people with autism are faced with more than just autism as a factor. InBetween Living helps raise a more in-depth insight and address the gap in everyday life issues. In doing so, our organization also supports and targets other disabilities, such as mental illness. At Inbetween Living, 85% of every dollar received helps fund programs and services to increase the understanding and growth of our individuals.
Through our crisis teams, volunteers, community living centers, Roku Channel, and educational programs, we educate the public on that there are people with more than one disability and the needs that should be addressed. We serve as one of the few "gap" reality organizations whose goal is to help create awareness among the general population to bridge gaps between autism and coexisting disabilities.