My Grief Angels - www.MyGriefAngels.org is a 501(c)(3) Public Non Profit For and By People Grieving.
I. On My Grief Angels and Our COVID19 Virtual Grief Support Initiative:
In response to the increasing number of COVID19 Deaths, at over 45,000 at the time of this post, My Grief Angels with the help of a great and diverse team of nationwide virtual volunteers launched a Free COVID19 Virtual Grief Support Initiative thru a dedicated site for anyone who has lost loved ones to this pandemic - GriefSupportOnline.com
My Grief Angels, the initiative and its volunteers have been featured in articles nationwide, that include:
April 17, 2020 - NBC Television Stations Nationwide From California to New York to Florida and more - Carried This Virtual Volunteering Story Which Feature My Grief Angels; our COVID19 Virtual Grief Support Initiative and our Virtual Volunteers:
II. The COVID19 Virtual Grief Support Response - Grant Research, Writing and Submission - Virtual Opportunity:
Looking for passionate, self-starters, and independent virtual volunteers committed to help the over 200,000 Americans currently grieving the loss of loved ones, friends,neighbors and colleagues to the coronavirus pandemic.
In Brief on this role:
1. Mission: To seek and succeed in obtaining funding grants for the expansion of the current free COVID19 Virtual Grief Support Services in English and Spanish (GriefSupportOnline.com) in two fronts:
a. Multilingual Service Expansion: Launch additional Spanish language services, and create new Chinese (Mandarin), and French language virtual grief support services.
b. One on One Virtual Grief Support Services: Meet community requests for free one on one virtual grief support services thru the development, and launch of an initial pilot test of free Virtual Grief Support in English and Spanish language program by appointment - Seven days a week in the USA.
2. Skills Required:
- Passionate and with Urgency in helping those impacted by COVID19 deaths,
- Independent and creative researcher with minimal supervision required
- Strong writing skills needed
- Grant writing experience helpful but not required if willing to learn,
- Creating thinker in identifying potential grant opportunities/organizations/agencies as COVID19 is a new world that many funding organizations may not be quite ready for, but need to be and you will need to clearly communicate and engage them in the urgency of the need to help the over 200,000 families grieving to date, and the lack of easily accessible and multilingual resources available to then today.
- You, as part of a team and with the supervision of a My Grief Angels - Experienced Grant Writing Advisor, will identify grant opportunities nationwide/per state; write proposals, and submit/present grant proposals
- ZOOM video call - Able to make and participate in Zoom - Grant Team Calls
About MY GRIEF ANGELS INC - http://www.mygriefangels.org/
9450 PINECROFT DR UNIT 7412, THE WOODLANDS, TX 77387, US
My Grief Angels' , a 501(c)(3) public non-profit, mission is to enable people grieving worldwide to help themselves, their families, their communities, their work colleagues and others by leveraging new technologies to access the latest FREE education, research, shared-experiences, resources and more on grief, and the grieving process; including: - How grief can impact our health; - How have others coped with their grief and grief attacks; - How have others put their grief in motion; - How have others turned their grief into something positive; - What are the resources available for our type of loss, and more...
My Grief Angels is "For and By" People Grieving Worldwide.
My Grief Angels, a USA based 501 (c) (3) public charity, is an Online Grief Support Community for and by the over 100,000 people worldwide using our services/resources annually.
Thru new technologies and new delivery channels, My Grief Angels aims to empower, educate and enable anyone who is grieving anywhere worldwide to help themselves, their families, their friends, their communities and their workplace to better understand grief, the different types of grief, how grief can impact our health/families/work, how others have coped with their grief, and how new technology/social media can impact each of our own grief journeys.
In 2020, and in response to the COVID19 Pandemic, we launched a Free COVID19 Grief Support Online/Virtual Groups in English and Spanish dedicated site - GriefSupportOnline.com,
Other programs include:
Free Grief Education: Grief MOOC - Grief and How Grief Can Kill Us
Free GRIEF Support MOBILE App: Grief Support Network
Free Directory of Grief Support Organizations by Type of Loss Experienced
Community Shared GRIEF ATTACKS & How They Got Thru Them
Grief HEALTH Self-Help Resource: Latest News and Research on How Grief Can Impact Our Health
Free Online FORUMS By Type of LOSS Experienced
Grief Books at Cost: Good from Grief - How to Turn Unimaginable Grief into Something Positive
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
December 1, 2020
Market Research / Analysis
Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Grant Writing / Research
Orientation or Training
Anytime, Anywhere Virtual Volunteering and Approximately 2 -3 hours per week