Media / Content Volunteers to Fight Covid-19 on Platform Connecting Medical Needs with Suppliers
Would you like to join our international team of talented volunteers developing, operating and optimizing MedLine.io in our ongoing efforts to support front-line medical personnel fighting against COVID-19? Your help is greatly appreciated through:
Media / Content
- Writers, Bloggers, Copywriters: Effectively communicating thoughts, ideas and inspirations through the written word. Across teams, platforms and social media.
- Community Managers: Share ioto medics and suppliers that could benefit from this platform. Operating our social accounts to keep in touch.
- Translators: Any and every human language. Viruses know no borders. If we can help share needed info across global communities, then we should get to it.
- Marketing/PR/Communications Practitioners: Get the word out across media, with targeted editorials, verticals, channels. Let relevant folks know that iois working to help out the best we can, as much as we can.
- Customer Service Representatives: Answering emails and corresponding with platform members that have user experience issues or questions, comments.
- Crowdfunding Experts: Sharing effective fundraising best practices via GoFundMe, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, etc. Our volunteers have donated innumerable hours building and operating this site. Hate to have them pay for it too.
Putuo District, Shanghai, China, Shanghai, Shanghai 200000, CN
Our hugely important platform lets doctors, nurses, health centers, etc. to post their medical supply needs by urgency level - and match them with suppliers (NGOs/charities, distributors, manufacturers, etc.) - in order to meet those needs for battling Covid-19 on the front-lines...safely, quickly, effectively. The Covid-19 pandemic is far from over. And other viruses will continue to threaten humanity. We need to learn past lessons and do things better: faster, smarter and more efficiently moving forward. This is a step in that direction. Hopefully, we can bring scale & transparency to supporting our global medical professionals whom are risking their lives to save others.
We a great team of highly skilled design & development volunteers from across EU, US and Asia. Our team has great collaborative teamwork, and has been fast and effective even across mutliple time zones to deliver thoughtful & quality work digitally.