Volunteer Social Media Manager
THE HELPING CLUB
Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
· Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities, including:
o Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
o Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written, and audio/podcast).
o Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
o Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
o Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
o Oversee design (i.e., Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
o Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, be sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
o Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
o Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
o Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
· Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
· Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
· Develop organizational elements to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
· Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
· Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
· Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
About THE HELPING CLUB
4928 Lake Park Lane, Acworth, GA 30101, US
The mission of The Helping Club is to provide transportation and companionship services to homebound individuals, families, and their caregivers.
Welcome to The Helping Club. We are recruiting caring, compassionate, and motivated individuals to join our team. Whether you are a working adult, retiree, or college student, in and around Acworth, you can find a place here. We offer a variety of non-paid volunteer opportunities that provide personal enrichment and help enhance the quality of life for you and our community.