Fundraising Manager Job Description:
We are searching for an experienced Fundraising Manager with excellent leadership skills and networking abilities. The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for building good relationships with prospective donors and clients across multiple sectors, communicating with the broader public and internal teams, delegating tasks, and drawing up plans to ensure annual targets are met. You should be well organized, proactive, and have the ability to inspire those around you.
To be successful as a Fundraising Manager, you should stay informed on marketing strategies, and be comfortable doing research on different sectors. A great Fundraising Manager should have sharp public speaking skills and be able to deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
Fundraising Manager Responsibilities:
- Conducting research on fundraising opportunities.
- Writing, submitting, and uploading press releases as required.
- Writing funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors.
- Preparing quarterly budgets.
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness.
- Implementing a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Organizing and attending non-profit events and networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing good relationships with staff, members of the public, and the media.
Fundraising Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Fundraising, or any related field (preferably a Master's degree).
- 2 years or more of fundraising experience.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing also acceptable.
- Sound knowledge of the charity sector.
- Experience managing a team.
- Knowledge of Gofundme and similar programs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
7914 JUBILEE PARK BLVD Unit 1415, Orlando, FL 32822, US
We help connect people that can't leave their homes (elderly, pregnant, immunocompromised, etc) due to COVID-19 with local volunteers who provide basic shopping assistance for essential items.
We only have one goal and that's to properly and rapidly deploy safe and kind volunteers who can help in their local communities with people who need it the most!