Social Media and Website Leader - Virtual
SCORE W. Massachusetts
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
In this position you will be able to use your skills in social media, strategies, and website design to help our chapter be more present online.
- Ensure that the chapter is taking full advantage of all appropriate social media platforms;
- Maintain and modify the chapter's website;
- Craft regular social media postings, event pages, success stories, etc.;
- Work with leadership to ensure that the chapter maintains a consistent and professional public image;
- Work with leadership to ensure events are properly publicized.
About SCORE W. Massachusetts
1 Federal St., Bldg 101, Springfield, MA 01105, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)