8 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Comida For Familias, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Comida For Familias, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 2019. Our mission is to develop and improve communities through the innovative use of technology with the knowledge and skills of trained individuals. We are motivated by the idea that technology can be utilized to bring people and communities together to solve humanities’ most basic needs. For more information, please visit our website. https://www.comidaforfamilias.org/
About the position
The organization is accepting volunteers that can provide legal advice to our organization to see what legal processes we must go through to safely publish applications. We ask that attorneys write terms and conditions, review forms, and dive into how we can distribute food and other resources safely.
Do you have the ability to
- Ensuring compliance with applicable labor and volunteerism, ethics, benefits, immigration, and other related laws, rules, or regulations impacting NGOs.
- Oversee regulatory compliance calendar, ensuring timely filing of materials need to maintain fundraising registrations, business registrations and licenses, and other regulatory requirements.
- Draft and review documents pertaining to volunteerism in NGOs and updates pertaining to applicable laws, rules or policies.
- Act as a legal consultant for establishing standard HR procedures, advise on fundraising rules and regulations, including legal support for expansion plans within the organization.
Best if you have
- Knowledge of all laws governing the working of NGOs like copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Attention to details in organizational procedures.
- Great conversational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working for NGOs in legal domain.
Needy Delivery: This app rekindles the connect between those who love to share food, clothing and other essential commodities with needy communities. Click here, to know more: https://needydelivery.org/·
Quinines: This is a food planning guide that presents recipes from all over the globe with calorie metrics and diet plans to make healthier choices. Click here, to check out: https://comidaforfamilias.com/quisines·
Online Fundraising Campaigns: This gives an opportunity to create public awareness campaigns with creative ideas that make a difference. It provides a wide range of domains like technology, community, education and training, event management, travel, and food distribution to choose from. If you want to start one, click here: https://onlinefundraising.us/·
Calorie Hack: This is a smart calorie tracker to monitor your daily requirements and help you achieve the health goals that you need.While this is just a glimpse, visit the ’Projects" section on our website to learn more about our public products and services. These initiatives include resource provision costs incurred in the following areas:
- Licensing costs of our technology stack that includes wide range of development, analytics, graphics design, customer relationship management, reporting and communication tools.
- Expenses involved in conducting awareness campaigns.
- Providing developers with developer accounts to publish application.
- Running and maintaining servers for all projects.
- Travelling for hackathons (when applicable)
About Comida For Familias, Inc.
131 Sunset Ave, Suite E, PMB 254, Suisun City, CA 94585, US
A 509(a)(2), 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that guides volunteers to utilize their skills to accomplish charitable activities. The organization primarily focuses on utilizing these skills to leverage technology to benefit the public.
Comida For Familias, Inc. currently has community that is mainly made up of software engineers and designers that want to utilize their knowledge and expertise to develo technology for public benefit. Potential volunteers are suggested to go to our website project page ( https://comidaforfamilias.org/projectlist) to see projects that we plan to do, are currently working on, or have completed.
The organization also competes in hackathons and designathons to challenge volunteers and trainees to complete projects within the span of hours.
As a scientific research organization concerning food, we also encourage volunteers to post educational videos about exercise and nutrition to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 17, 2022
- Legal (General)
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 50 hours per year
- We are flexible