CheckOrphan Web Team
CheckOrphan gives millions around the world hope who are living with a rare disease. Your skills will ensure those people have access to more information and possible treatments.
Where You Can Help
You may possess one or more, but you do not need all skills.:
- (ongoing) - manager - we need someone with who can manage the CheckOrphan Web Team and new projects. You have multiple years experience in building, organizing, and managing web based projects and enjoy motivating people
- (ongoing) - we need someone knowledgeable with UNIX servers, specifically centos that can program/schedule cron jobs running on PHP scripts
- (ongoing) - we need someone that excels with webdesign / UX with WordPress and PHP experience as CheckOrphan is currently using WP
- (ongoing) - we need someone with mobile app experience
- (limited time) - we need someone with experience in scraping content from sources such as WayBack Time machine because we lost content and we would like to restore that content
Please contact email@example.com for questions.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CHECKORPHAN INC
105 ESMERALDA CT, SANTA CRUZ, CA 95060, US
CheckOrphan's mission is to give all entities in the rare disease space a voice. In addition, we work to empower all stakeholders in the rare disease community with a one-stop-portal of information.
CheckOrphan is a news and information platform that empowers all viewers with information in the form of: news, videos, clinical trials, treatments, research and more.