Indiana County-Volunteer Recruiter-Join!
American Red Cross
Support the Volunteer Growth Strategy by assisting the Volunteer Services Department implement targeted volunteer recruitment strategies within a defined territory.
- Attends recruitment events
- Researches local recruitment opportunities
- Regularly meets with Recruitment Lead to receive updates on current high priority recruitment needs
- Provides feedback on recruitment strategies
- Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs.
- Recruiting experience OR the ability to effectively communicate Red Cross mission and activities in a manner that is both attractive and realistic.
- Orientation to the American Red Cross
- On-the-job training from supervisor
- Volunteer Connection Orientation
About American Red Cross
250 Jari Drive, Johnstown, PA 15904, US
Mission Statement The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Volunteers carry out 90% of the humanitarian work of the Red Cross.
Whether helping one displaced family or thousands, providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran, or teaching others how to respond in emergencies, it’s through the efforts of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.