Volunteer Recruiter/Team Member
American Red Cross - Northeast Ohio Region
- Leads/assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities
- Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments
- Meets occasionally with Volunteer Services team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region
- Proactively recrtuits new volunteers for genreral and specific volunteer opportunities
- Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions
- Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations
- Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings
- Uses Red Cross recruitment material to promote volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Advertises and markets for open-call events
- Assists new volunteers with initial online intake steps (i.e. submitting their online application)
- Provides recruitment progress and feedback
About American Red Cross - Northeast Ohio Region
3747 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.