Join a planning committee and volunteer from home!
Alzheimer's Association Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter
Description : Committee members assist the Alzheimer’s Association staff partner in a variety of capacities such as marketing, logistics, and engagement. This volunteer opportunity can be done from home!
Key Activities :
- Assist with the planning and execution of fundraising events
- Help implement marketing strategies to encourage retention and recruitment
- Be knowledgeable about the Alzheimer’s Association and how these events fuel that mission
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate and maintain long-lasting relationships with local companies
- Flexible; adaptive and creative
- Good organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and encouraging
Commitment Expected :
- 3 hour weekly commitment
- Attend monthly committee meeting
- Comply with Alzheimer’s Association policies and procedures
About Alzheimer's Association Houston & Southeast Texas Chapter
6055 S Loop E at Long Drive, Houston, TX 77087, US
To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
The Alzheimer's Association is dedicated to educating and supporting family members, caregivers and professionals who deal with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. We provide all types of information, referrals, education and training programs, support groups, and care consultations related to dementia and memory.