Happy World Foundation and our "Soul Touching" Projects All our projects are simple and easy to execute with fun filled activities. Each of our projects have a long term impact on this world. We identify projects, prepare a plan, identify people and train them to be leaders to execute our projects.
1) School Sapling Project Our objective of this project is to create the leaders of the future. We visit schools in the rural areas and educate children about healthy foods, natural resources, trees, goals in life, etc. We conduct a 45 minutes session in which we empower children to achieve their goals in life, build their confidence level and give tips on having good nourishment at low cost. We also make them plant saplings in the school premises and near their homes by giving 2 fruit tree saplings to each of them.
2) Adopt A Tree Project Our objective of this project is to grow trees in the urban area for more greenery and beautify the place. We look for people who are interested in adopting trees and not place for planting trees. We then provide saplings, tree guards, manure, etc. and get the Adopters plant the saplings on an event day post which they water and nurture the plants.
3) Save Food Project Extra Food that is leftover from Restaurants, Events like marriage etc, is distributed to the labour class or construction workers in the city of Bangalore.
4) "Donate Blood - Save Life" Project - Blood and Cadaver donation for needy patients at Hospitals & Organ/Blood Banks
5) Education on Life-skills including Values and Character for children aged between 8 and 15 including Yoga in rural villages
6) Skill building and Livelihood opportunities for rural youth aged between 15 and 24, and ensure they live in their villages and lead a life of dignity
Please fill this Volunteer Registration Form and we will revert to you soon - https://bit.ly/2XgTg63
Creating a Happier World by providing a Foundation to protect Mother Earth and her children
Creating a Happier World by providing a Foundation to protect Mother Earth and her children through environment protection by planting more Trees, education of young minds, creation of livelihood for rural youth and ensuring our urban labor force does not go hungry ...
Happy World Foundation, registered as a Not-For-Profit Charitable Trust in August 2013, is engaged in following "Soul Touching" Projects:
(1) "School Sapling Project" (SSP): We educate school children about the importance of protecting Mother Earth and we also help them plant saplings in their school premises as well as gift them 2 saplings, that they need to plant at their homes.
(2) "Adopt a Tree" (AAT) project: We encourage people living in rural and urban communities, to adopt trees and not just identify a place to plant them. We provide saplings, tree guards, manure, etc. and get the "Adopters" to plant the saplings on an identified "event" day, post which they water and nurture them.
3) Save Food Project: The Food, that is leftover from Restaurants or events like marriages etc, is collected from the source and then distributed to the poor labour class or construction workers in the city of Bangalore.
4) Education on Life-skills including Values and Character for children aged between 8 and 15 including Yoga in rural villages
5) Skill building and Livelihood opportunities for rural youth aged between 15 and 24, and ensure they live in their villages and lead a life of dignity