5 people are interested
MKTG: Project Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
- Coordinate creative efforts across marketing functions (e.g. graphic designer, social media manager, email manager, website manager, etc.) to ensure the team executes the marketing program effectively and within target deadlines. This includes the following:
- Collaborate and align with internal business partner (i.e., University, Corporate and Program Operations teams) on the desired deliverable, goal and timing
- Brief the Marketing team on the direction and desired deliverable, set project milestones/schedules and ensure projects remain on track; proactively communicate deviations from the schedule
- Actively manage the tasks involved in executing the program.
- Review all deliverables for the assigned project(s) before presentation to internal business partners.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director in communicating the marketing plan to the internal business partners supporting Universities, Corporate, Program Operations teams.
- Work with Creative Group Manager, Email Manager Website Manager and Photo/Video Manager to assign resources for all assigned work.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1+ years of project management experience as part of a project management role or other roles that requires project management skills.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team to achieve a common goal.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferred major but not required: Business Management, Marketing, Mass Communication/Advertising,
Virtual Locations, Florham Park, NJ 07901, US
At this time, we are only able to enlist the help of volunteers with an address in the United States or Canada. If you are not located in the United States or Canada, pls do not apply to JerseySTEM and and good luck applying to the many great charities who are equipped to manage non US/Canada based volunteers. Good Luck. JerseySTEM is a grassroots 501(c) nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math ("STEM") education to girls grade 5-8 from underserved communities in New Jersey. We partner with socially responsible companies and their employees, youth organizations in underserved communities, and civic-minded college students and universities. Together we develop and deliver innovative, hands-on, and online afterschool projects and inquiry-based learning opportunities that develop teamwork, 21st-century problem-solving skills, and self-esteem.
Incorporated in 2013, JerseySTEM started bringing afterschool enrichment programs to middle school girls in 2015.
We have since provided 1,000 students with exposure to afterschool enrichment programs delivering more than 20,000 hours of instruction. Students learn to code, build robots, solve problems and through that process gain self-esteem and confidence that they can be the leaders of tomorrow.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 29, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per week, on average
- Must be able to collaborate with a remote team