Help Augusta Senior Center Help Others
The Augusta Senior Center helps provide many activities and services that benefit the elderly.
Volunteer opportunities available at the Andover Center Senior include Crafting Projects and Senior Center Assistant. Senior Center Assistants aid the senior center directors in everyday or special activities.
Terms: Car Required - Must Provide Own Transportation, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Other Information Requested of Volunteers: References/background check/safe driving record
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Meals On Wheels
- Butler County RSVP
- El Dorado Senior Center
- Butler County Department on Aging
- Commodtiy Distribution-A
- Susan B. Allen, Information Desk...
- Butler County Extension
- Family Life Center
- Butler Homeless Initiative City...
- Bradford Memorial Library
- Rose Hill Senior Center
- Leon Senior Center
- Commodity Distribution - E
- Susan B. Allen, Cart Driver
- Shopping For Seniors
- Augusta Senior Center
- Salvation Army
- Andover Senior Center
- Susan B. Allen, Lab Transportation