RSVP encourages Seniors to share their talents
We have a list of volunteer opportunities and we will try to place each volunteer in the area that they are interested in volunteering. Seniors will socialize and enjoy helping out in the community. They will feel good making a difference in the community.
Tutoring, ESL, GED, Adult Education, Literacy, Public Health, Public Safety, Disaster and Preparedness, Assisting the Veterans and mobilizing volunteers.
Terms: Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Other Information Requested of Volunteers: Willing to make a difference in the community
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes or more with each student
- Weslaco Bicultural Museum
- Palm View Community Center
- McAllen Driscoll Specialty Clinic
- Museum of South Texas
- Elementary Tutors
- Pharr Literacy Project, Inc.
- Hospitals in the tri-county...
- The Rio Grande Valley RSVP
- Ronald McDonald Room, Edinburg...
- Lark Community Center
- Las Palmas Community Center,...
- Sacred Heart Church Food Pantry