HHRD Social Media Expert
Helping Hand for Relief and Development
Calling all Social Media Experts! We need you for our online fundraising and public relations efforts.
If you are a current or retired professional Marketing or Public Relations professional or a Marketing or PR student and have significant experience tweeting, posting and possibly running online fundraising campaigns, we can use your help. We are looking for a few Social Media experts to assist us with the following:
- Developing/creating/editing social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more)
- Crafting well-written posts for social media
- Helping develop and run virtual and live online events
- Assist with online analytics and data collection
- Promoting HHRD through your own large and well-maintained social media channel
We're looking for the following skill-sets:
- Social media expert, with experience posting on many channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and additional platforms as well
- Computer savvy with the ability to create visuals or edit and post photos and digital images
- Strong written and communication skills - to compose great posts and manage posts
- Existing social media user with proven reach capability (demonstrated by your significant contact base)
- Familiarity with HHRD and our relief and development programs worldwide and current needs
- Be familiar with HHRD's faith-based mission and goals, and principles guiding our policies and procedures
- Great online researching skills
To apply for this great and badly needed volunteer position, please send your resume to Husna.Ali@hhrd.us or fill out the form below. Local candidates only please. Thank you.
About Helping Hand for Relief and Development
33 east comstock drive, #1, Chandler, AZ 85286, US
Mission Statement HHRD is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. We strive to provide immediate response in disasters, and effective Programs in places of suffering, for the pleasure of Allah.