Online Fundraising Volunteer
Caudwell Children relies on income from fundraising to change the lives of disabled children across the UK and due to these uncertain times with Covid 19, we are relying on the help of the public even more and are looking for an online fundraising volunteer to help the charity to:
Think of new ideas for online and virtual fundraising events.
Help to plan and deliver the fundraising ideas.
About Caudwell Children
Caudwell International Children's Centre, Innovation Way, Keele Science & Innovation Park, Newcatle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 5NT, GB
Caudwell children transforms the lives of disabled children across the UK. We act as a safety net for families who are unable to gain the help they need. We dont believe in waiting lists for children. We treat families and their children as individuals We are a national charity with a local heart The Charity's management and running costs are covered by a kind benefactor so that donations go directly to help children in need.
Caudwell Children can help with:
- Family support services and short break activities
- Mobility and sensory equipment
- Access to life saving surgeries and treatments
- Life changing therapy and support programmes for children with brain injuries and their families
- Fully supported family holidays for children fighting life threatening illnesses