Sending Smiles to Those In Need
Going crazy in quarantine? Do you, your kids, your quarantined cuties need something to do? There are so many elderly in facilities who are on lockdown and isolated from family, friends and volunteers who cannot visit. You know how they feel. Send them some love:
- Send a note
- Mail a postcard
- Take a picture of your dog, lizard, bird, ferret, octopus and show them how proud you are of your baby
- Make some individual, incredible art and mail it
- Write a poem and share it
- Create a meaningful message of hope and put it out there
- Scrawl a favorite Bible verse.
- Draw your cat and share it with them (don't tell the cat)
Contact me if you'd like to help. There are so many who would benefit from hearing from you, and it just might make you feel a little better knowing that you made someone's day and took their mind off being alone, isolated and uncertain about this future.
About Brookdale Hospice
Johnson County, Johnson County, KS 66211, US
Brookdale Hospice - Enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity.
Brookdale Hospice provides an individualized program of physical, emotional and practical care for our patients and their family members. With an emphasis on both pain and symptom management, our program reflects our spirit of caring. We emphasize comfort, dignity and respect; and believe that focusing on both the patient and the family enables us to provide the best care possible.