Arthritis Foundation Virginia- Remote Administrative Help!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Social distancing has led to people already struggling with the challenges of immune compromised diseases such as arthritis and other rheumatic diseases to isolate even further. We are looking for some help with administrative and communication needs. We want the 1 in 4 Americans suffering with Arthritis to know now, more than ever, that we are here for them, and what we offer.
Here in Hampton Roads, The Arthritis Foundation has some immediate tools available to help you, or those you know:
* Expert advice and information: healthcare professionals and volunteers are ready to answer your questions every day in our Live Yes! Online Community.
* Get personalized answers from licensed social workers - 1.844.571.HELP or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Walk to Cure Arthritis is going virtual! Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 16th when we rally as a country in the fight against arthritis! More specific details to follow.
* Adult and juvenile arthritis programming will be postponed or virtual as your wellbeing comes first.
* Visit arthritis.org and Facebook for the latest updates and news.
* Listen to our Live Yes! With Arthritis podcast tackle hot topics. Check out our COVID-19 episode with a leading rheumatologist who’s also an infectious disease expert.
Even through social distancing, we would not be able to help our arthritis community without volunteers like you! We could use your help making phone calls, coming up with creative content for social media, ways to share our resources on social media & local community groups, sending emails, creating lists of community partners, checking-in on our friends, and family suffering, and so much more. Who do you know?
Want to host a support group for people with arthritis? Let's chat about becoming a facilitator and trying it virtually.
About ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION INC
1355 PEACHTREE ST STE 600, ATLANTA, GA 30309, US
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure. We also publish Arthritis Today, the award-winning magazine that reaches 4.2 million readers.
Find a local chapter and volunteer today!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
March 19, 2020
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Ongoing- anything you do helps!