International Student Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Terra Lingua USA
Please visit the new page to apply.
International Student Coordinator needed immediately in your area.
This role is remote and contract commission
Terra Lingua USA is an established non-profit organization that specializes in cultural exchange programs for teens. We believe that by bringing cultures together the world will become more tolerant and understanding. Community Coordinators have the exciting task of finding great families to host students from around the world and providing oversight until the student's program has ended.
- Is enthusiastic, motivated, and an overall active individual.
- Is passionate about culture and language
- Comfortable working with teens
- A participant in church, organizations, clubs, or groups in your community.
- Is familiar with social media and comfortable using it.
- Detail oriented, well spoken and written.
- Is comfortable making calls to generate excitement about our programs.
- Motivated to make a positive impact on their community
- Network with community members and participate in local events/activities to recruit host families.
- Develop a relationship with high schools in order to gain program support and student acceptance.
- Conduct screening and provide orientations to potential host families.
- Assist the international student in adjusting to school and culture on an as-needed basis
- Assist host families throughout their program as needed,
- Oversee the placement for a 5- or 10-month term and complete required monthly reports.
Community Coordinator details:
This is a part-time position, primarily working from home, with a flexible schedule. Many find this position as a way to give-back to their communities. For passionate people, it is a way to make a difference while simultaneously helping a teenager make their dream come true. The position is commission-based, independent contractor where compensation is paid per student placed and supervised.
We are pleased to offer a thorough and free training and all the tools needed to succeed. Terra Lingua USA values its team and we are a caring and warm group that expands across the country.
Please visit our website www.TLUSA.org for more information about our organization and programs.
Application is located at: www.TLUSA.org/growwithus
More opportunities with Terra Lingua USA
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Terra Lingua USA
Anywhere in USA, All towns welcome, CT 06786, US
Terra Lingua USA is a not-for-profit, educational organization dedicated to promoting language education and international understanding by providing family homestay immersion experiences. We offer affordable and quality cultural exchanges through an experienced and caring network.
Terra Lingua USA, founded in October 1997, is established as a not-for-profit educational organization to coordinate activities in the U.S.
Women-founded and run, we are a tight-knit organization that believes that all teens should be afforded the opportunity to study in the United States regardless of their financial status. We keep our prices as low as possible and welcome teens from all preferences, disabilities, and cultures. Placing a student within your community or becoming a host family affords families with an amazing experience not learned from a book.
Your Home USAJacksonville, AR 72076
April 20, 2022
- Youth Services
- Sales Marketing
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- Average 1 hour/month over 10 months.