Marketing and Development Team Volunteer
Louie's Legacy Animal Rescue
Description: This position serves the important role of fundraising, social media, event support, developing/designing materials for the promotion and publicizing of Louie’s Legacy.
Reports To: Marketing and Development Coordinator
Schedule and Time Commitment:
- Variable hours.
- These are ongoing opportunities.
- Remotely, from home (must have internet access).
- Events Ambassador - Various locations.
- Provide support for all branding efforts which may include:
- Fundraising campaign execution, and reporting.
- Manage and grow social media across all platforms.
- Copywriting and story development for promotional campaigns.
- Provide graphics and printed materials, signage etc., for all LLAR efforts.
- Support adoption events and campaign execution.
- Grant research, applications, responses and follow thru.
- Public relations strategy and implementation.
- Reinforce LLAR’s brand and mission while supporting foster and adoption teams.
- Work with regional teams in support of local projects.
- Provide highest quality photography and resources whenever possible.
- Comply with instructions from the Marketing Coordinator.
- Be responsive to shifting priorities.
- Skills such as professional writing, business communications, graphic design (Adobe helpful), public relations, photography, marketing, sales, fundraising and/or social media.
- Able to take initiative and work on assigned projects without direct supervision.
About Louie's Legacy Animal Rescue
4725 BOOMER RD, CINCINNATI, OH 45247, US
Louie's Legacy Animal Rescue is a positive, professional 501(c)3 rescue organization that helps our community and shelter partners save more animals, more quickly by rescuing them, temporarily caring for them in our excellent, supportive foster homes and matching them with fantastic adopted pet parents.
We are a no-kill animal rescue based in Cincinnati and Staten Island, New York. We are proudly foster based, meaning our animals live in homes, not shelters. This allows us to more thoroughly get to know our animals, ensuring they are matched with suitable, screened adoptive homes that meet our high standards. In 2019, we saved over 2,600 animals.