During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
POSITION/TITLE: Data Entry Volunteer
DEPARTMENT: Volunteer Program
SUPERVISORS: Volunteer Coordinator
Hurray for data! Sometimes seemingly tedious tasks can have an immeasurable effect on the success of an
organization, and this certainly rings true with data entry. Susan G. Komen Orange County is looking for a volunteer to input volunteer data into our volunteer management system.
Major Job Responsibilities:
* Entering data from our daily, weekly, monthly reports in the computer system.
* Auditing daily membership applications
* Assist with the preparation of advertisements, correspondences and mailings regarding BCM
* Keep track of received data and documents.
* Input collected data into an electronic spreadsheet.
* Ensure that all data is entered accurately.
* Review all information entered and make corrections where necessary.
* Maintain confidentiality of all data entered.
* Perform other clerical duties as required.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Accurate and detail-oriented.
* Ability to work well independently.
* Must have a keen eye and attention to detail.
* Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and data processing.
* Must have a positive attitude.
* You must be available to work at our office during business hours.
2817 McGaw, Irvine, CA 92614, US
Our promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.
Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became Susan G. Komen for the Cure and launched the global breast cancer movement. Today, Komen for the Cure is the world's largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists fighting to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find the cures. Thanks to events like the Race for the Cure, we have invested nearly $1 billion to fulfill our promise, becoming the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer in the world. The Komen Orange County Affiliate has been making strides in our community since 1991. The Affiliate is proud to have raised nearly $15 million on behalf of the Komen promise.
We'll work with your schedule.
2817 McGaw AvenueIrvineIrvine, CA 92614
March 11, 2020