Services for Seniors!
The North Platte Senior Services Center offers a variety of programs and activities geared towards our senior population.
Volunteers work with staff to provide and serve a daily (M-F) Congregate Meal and Home Delivered Meals (to those who are unable to leave their homes due to medical reasons).
Volunteers coordinate and supervise the Bingo hall, open to the community on Saturday evenings, which provides the Center with on-going funds.
Volunteers serve on the Policy Advisory Committee boards.
Volunteers help with the coordination and carryout of a large variety of activities provided for Seniors in our community.
Volunteers provide musical entertainment for the people participating in the Congregate Meal program.
Volunteers coordinate and assist with all activities, events, classes and groups offered to the senior population at the Center.
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible. Site welcomes volunteers of all ages.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Relive History!
- North Platte Area RSVP Quilt...
- program for pregnant women or...
- Construction Connection
- Build Homes with Habitat For...
- Mailing Assistance
- Jack of All Trades!
- Love, to Quilt? Join Us!
- Let's Play and Learn at the...
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Food Pantry Assistance
- North Platte Senior Services...
- Tourist Greeter and Office...
- Golden Spike Tower and Visitor...
- Thrift Store Attendant
- TeamMates Mentoring Program
- Literacy Program--Preparing One...
- Bridge of Hope Child Advocacy...
- Love to rock babies and play...
- Be A Mentor; Change a Life