1 person is interested
Public Relations Staff
ORGANIZATION: Ministry In Motion, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
- Responds to requests for information from the media.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writes press releases and prepares information for the media to promote clients.
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaches client reps in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Analyzes the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Maintains the organization’s image and identity.
- Drafts speeches and schedules interviews.
- Prepares and edits organizational materials, including employee newsletters and other publications for internal and external audiences.
- Updates and maintains organization’s digital content.
- Collaborates with managers to identify trends and evaluate advertising to determine whether it is in sync with the organization’s public relation efforts.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Ministry In Motion, Inc.
3856 CONLEY DOWNS LN, DECATUR, GA 30034, US
Ministry In Motion Inc. is a nonprofit 501c3 International Dance Theatre that provides a diverse cultural experience through a variety of dance forms including ballet, modern, African and International dance.
Ministry in Motion shares the dance experience throughout the city, yearly concerts, evangelistic outreach, City-Wide Events, and internationally. We have traveled to Mexico, St. Vincent West Indies, India, Uganda, Kenya, Haiti, Philippines, Bahaman’s, Hawaii, England, Brazil, and numerous cities in the United States.
Ministry In Motion, Inc.:
We bridge the gaps using the art of dance as a common thread between cultures around the world. We also share the African American Dance experience by reaching out to those who are lost and hurting.
We also bridge the gap between Senior Citizens and the young by working with children, teaching them choreography and ministering to seniors.
We change mindsets by educating the community and general public of the history and role of dance in the church and in the world. We also help many break free of traditions which prohibit free expression of Praise and Worship through the ministry of dance.
We transform cultures to the Standard of Christ by speaking to nations of people through the dance as a ministry of praise and worship and a tool for warfare.
6440 Rock Springs rdLithonia, GA 30058
March 3, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 21