Please visit the new page to apply.
Performs routine maintenance, landscaping and repairs for the New Life Center campus and Hope's Closet store.
- Completes general maintenance for the NLC campus and thrift store in a professional, timely and quality manner.
- Helps care for and upkeep of landscaping on site.
- Performs routine equipment repair and troubleshooting, responds to maintenance work requests.
- Makes periodic or special inspections of premises to determine repair work as necessary and completes related documentation.
- Accomplishes work within appropriate time frame.
- Correctly stores and maintains equipment, following safety protocols and procedures.
- Maintains work areas in an orderly organized manner.
- Contributes to maintaining a safe/productive environment.
- Performs a variety of labor related tasks and other assignments as needed.
About NEW LIFE CENTER
PO BOX 5005, GOODYEAR, AZ 85338, US
Helping to eliminate domestic and sexual violence through support services, education, and expertise.
New Life Center offers shelter, safety and services to families seeking independent, violence-free lives. Our programs demonstrate respect for the individual and an environment in which families can begin to heal and plan for the future.
New Life Center is proud to have sprung from the passion and commitment of the West Valley community. Founded by members of the Soroptimist International of Estrella with strong support from area churches, service clubs and the Wigwam Resort, New Life Center opened its doors in 1991. That humble building served as the home for New Life for ten years. In April 2001, we moved to a newly constructed, safe and professional facility in Goodyear. Today, New Life Center provides services to over 1000 adults and children each year. In addition to a safe place to stay, we provide advocacy, employment services, legal assistance, comprehensive children’s services, transportation and outreach to adults and children survivors of domestic violence.
PO Box 5005Goodyear, AZ 85338
November 1, 2021
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
- Janitorial Maintenance
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Willing to work with your schedule
- Can be discussed with Susan Allen, Volunteer Manager