Get involved with John Paul II
Working with lunch ladies and funraising committee. Need two or three volunteers on an annual basis. Meals provided free or reduced when 2 hours of service has been or will be volunteered during the day.
We could use help washing tables at lunch. We also need people to help with fundraising activities like cut Campbell soup labels and box labels. Many activities available, just let us know what interests you!
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- City of Mitchell
- Salvation Army
- Senior Meals (Mitchell)
- Corn Palace
- Red Cross
- City of Mitchell RSVP Volunteer...
- Mitchell Head Start Lunch Aid
- Gertie Belle Rogers Elementary...
- First Circuit CASA Program
- Mitchell Christian School
- L.B. Williams Elementary
- Mitchell Regional Habitat for...
- John Paul II
- Avera Queen of Peace Hospital
- Longfellow Elementary School
- Avera Brady Health &...