Give the community a face lift to show that we have pride in our community. Make sure that visitors will want to return to our city. "Ask not what our community can do for you, but what you can do for your community." (John F. Kennedy)
Ticket takers to arrive 10 minutes before doors open. Crowd control of no running; feet over or on seats; and no throwing of popcorn, spit wads, pop containers, etc. (dispose of them in appropriate containers.) Plant flowers, paint fire hydrants, etc.
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- City of Mitchell
- Salvation Army
- Senior Meals (Mitchell)
- Corn Palace
- Red Cross
- City of Mitchell RSVP Volunteer...
- Mitchell Head Start Lunch Aid
- Gertie Belle Rogers Elementary...
- First Circuit CASA Program
- Mitchell Christian School
- L.B. Williams Elementary
- Mitchell Regional Habitat for...
- John Paul II
- Avera Queen of Peace Hospital
- Longfellow Elementary School
- Avera Brady Health &...