2020 Tucson Heart and Stroke Walk
3 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers to help us make the event a success. We have 4 time slots available, so if you or someone you know is looking for a way to serve, sign up today!
April 18, 2020
University of Arizona Mall
Question: Contact Kathy Wood Kathy.email@example.com 520-917-7522
12pm to 9pm - All Day
12pm to 4pm - Set-Up
4pm to 8pm - Check-in & Event Logistics
7:30pm to 9pm - Clean-up
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About American Heart Association
3443 N Campbell, Tucson, AZ 85719, US
Our mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. That single purpose drives all we do. The need for our work is beyond question.
Cardiovascular diseases and stroke are the #1 cause of death in Tucson.
We're building healthier lives where you live and work - in the Tucson community, health care, education and research.We’re reaching at-risk populations through cause initiatives and online tools:
- Go Red For Women: fighting heart disease, women’s #1 health threat
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation: preventing childhood obesity
- Power To End Stroke: reducing African Americans’ high risk of stroke
- Start!: getting America walking! (www.tucsonheartwalk.org)
- Heart Hub: our patient portal (www.hearthub.org) has information, tools and resources about cardiovascular disease and stroke
University of ArizonaMallTucson, AZ 85721
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach