Volunteer Grant Writer (Remote)
African Development Choices
- Research and identify grant funding opportunities
- Write, submit and manage grant applications
- Prepare supporting documents such as budgets and reports
- Maintain a database of grant-making organizations
- Build long-lasting relationships with existing and potential grant funding sources
What we offer you:
- Knowledge of grant application process, fundraising resources, and best practices
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
- Free professional learning and development opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within the field of grant writing
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- We will provide work reference for you
We look forward to receiving your application
ADC Recruitment TeamImportant message: Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ADC. We request all the applicants to forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the position you are interested in. If you do not hear back from us within 3 weeks, the role may have been filled.
About African Development Choices
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, GB
To prevent or relieve poverty in rural Africa by empowering communities and leaders to better manage public resources so that they can invest in expansion of access to essential public services and meet their local needs independently. We achieve this using our innovative Three-Step Approach.
African Development Choices is a UK-based social enterprise, founded in 2018 by Kenyan-born Moses Tai. Our vision is of a world in which everyone has access to the essential services necessary to fight poverty.
It is our mission to reduce poverty by empowering communities to make more informed choices in the management of public resources. This will enable communities to independently meet their needs for essential services, such as clean water and safe sanitation.