Content Writer (Experienced)
The WonderSeed Foundation
Come work with an exciting team with a people-first attitude. We are the WonderSeed Foundation, a licensed 501c3 that needs your help. But first, you must meet a few minimum requirements. As much as we'd love to train all of our volunteers, many of our roles require prior skills. Here's what we're looking for this time.
Content Writer Duties:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
If you possess intermediate to advanced Content Writing skills, please contact us today!
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform