Make a diffence to a child!
If you can give Encouragement and Friendship; Patience and Understanding; Guidance and Support to a middle school student who might otherwise be at risk in their own community, you will get in return Fun and Companionship; Challenge and Fulfillment. Call and ask for more information about our G.E.M. Project.
Volunteers are matched with one or more students in the middle schools in the Lower Bucks County area. Once a week you will meet with your mentee in their school for one hour. This time is spent playing games, talking and just getting to know each other so that the mentee can have another positive role model in their lives. Monthly networking meetings with other mentors will also enable volunteers to share best practices.
- General Education
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One day per week, daytime hours
- G.E.M. (Generations...
- Lunch Bunch Mentor Program ( ...
- APPRISE Can you help those on...
- Mentors needed throughout Bucks...
- Help Older Adults stay Active! -...
- Get ready to help Teaching ESL...
- Home Delivered Meals Drivers-...
- Benefits Assistance Volunteer...
- Children + Tutor = Success
- Medication Education for Seniors