Gold Rush Marketing Fellow
Gold House is a nonprofit collective of diverse leaders dedicated to forging stronger bonds that empower Asians and Pacific Islanders to have more authentic, more successful, and healthier lives to, in turn, advance all of society. Its ventures include networking Salons that forge new professional opportunities; investment vehicles like Gold Open that ensures Asian artistic success and Gold Rush that accelerates entrepreneurial success; and the A100 List that celebrates historic Asian achievements. Gold House is based in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to grow our Gold Rush shopping network and drive sales to our Gold Rush Market sale
- Optimize our subscriber newsletter, Hidden Gold, and increase our subscriber base with valuable and useful content for our network
- Manage the structure, design, and development of our website in collaboration with our website agency
- Support in strategic direction and project management of all promotional assets and content in collaboration with the Gold House design team & Gold Rush founders
- Support in managing our key partnerships and logistics (e.g. Facebook, GYFTING) to drive amplification and help build brand equity for our founders
- Analyze and summarize post-campaign results at the end of each Gold Rush program and sale for reporting and future benchmarks
- A link to your resume and/or LinkedIn
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere as this is a remote volunteer opportunity
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold Rush Marketing Fellow
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. Salon Fellows attend all Salons in their city)
About GOLD HOUSE FOUNDATION INC
5120 W GOLDLEAF CIR STE 180, LOS ANGELES, CA 90056, US
Gold House is a nonprofit collective of diverse leaders dedicated to forging stronger bonds that empower Asians to lead more authentic and successful lives in order to advance all of society.
Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships; supporting the authentic societal representation of Asians through media (Gold Open); accelerating economic success and representation of Asian founders (Gold Rush); and championing societal contributions made by Asians to reshape public opinion and codify our cultural legacy (A100 List and the All of Us Movement).
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 26, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Analytics