Publicity Distribution Team
Ogden Nature Center
Help to get the word out to the public so that we may continue to meet our mission of uniting people with nature and nurturing appreciation and stewardship of the environment. If you are interested, please sign up for orientation on our website.
- You will be placed on a distribution email list so that we can call on you to distribute in your assigned area. If you are available, you will have 7-10 days to complete the distribution after we send out the request. You will be given a list of 5 - 15 local businesses that we partner with to drop off the publicity materials.
- Distribution happens around 10 times a year.
- Pick up flyers and posters at the Ogden Nature Center prior to distribution
- Distribution areas: 25th Street, The Junction, East of Downtown, River Area, South Ogden, North Ogden
- Represent the Ogden Nature Center in the community!
Volunteer Coordinator -email@example.comTime Commitment
There are roughly 10 occasions per year in which we will distribute flyers and posters. Publicity distribution team members are expected to help out on the distribution days for each event. You can expect it to be 3-4 hours every month or so.Qualifications
Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a car
Must pass a background check if over 18
Comfortable with representing the Ogden Nature Center and talking to the public
Pleasant manner, patient, flexible and dependable
Volunteers will undergo an orientation and receive a volunteer handbook.Benefits
- Invitation to volunteer recognition events
- Rewards for number of hours of service completed (see volunteer handbook)
- Gain new skills and work with a great team of staff and volunteers
- Make a difference and have a positive impact on the community!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information!
About Ogden Nature Center
966 West 12th Street, Ogden, UT 84404, US
To unite people with nature and to nurture appreciation and stewardship of the environment.
152-acre nature preserve for the enjoyment of people and wildlife. We offer nature education programs, quiet walking trails around ponds and other habitats, and have great nature exhibits. Visit our birds of prey and water birds and enjoy self-guided learning activities.