Do small things with great love
Sometimes the little things make the biggest impact!
Heartland is seeking compassionate people to be a part of our volunteer program.
As a volunteer, you would help us decide which tasks you are comfortable performing. Our volunteers help enrich the lives of patients by:
- Providing a friendly visit to lift a patient's spirits
- Reading or comforting touch
- Help in the office
- Making calls to check in with patients
- Providing music to comfort patients
- And so much more!
About Heartland Hospice
564 Progress Street, West Branch, MI 48661, US
The mission of Heartland Hospice is to provide specialized end-of-life care to patients with a limited life expectancy.
Our team focuses on comfort of our patients by addressing their physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of our patients and their families.
Tawas and surrounding areasEast Tawas, MI 48730
October 4, 2021
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once the training is complete, it is as much or as little time as the volunteer is wanting to volunteer.
- We do a background check, TB testing, and training and orientation which is provided.