During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Do you want to help others with arthritis live their best life?
Sounds like you would want to be a Live Yes! Connect Group Facilitator!
What is a Live Yes! Connect Group?
Live Yes! Connect groups offers volunteer-run peer-led education and networking opportunities to empower
people to live their best life.
Live Yes! Connect groups serve:
1. Adults living with any type of arthritis
2. Family members or Caregivers of someone living with rheumatic diseases
Could you be a Live Yes! Connect Facilitator?
* A facilitator is someone who lives with arthritis
* They plan, coordinate, facilitate educational and fun, engaging Live Yes! support group meetings and events
* Facilitators promote, market, and maintain a group that is supportive and a safe place to share thoughts,
feelings, and experiences
* They conduct community outreach efforts
If you're interested in learning more or want to apply to become a facilitator, please visit www.arthritis.org/facilitator or reach out to Wendy Bruns: firstname.lastname@example.org
1851 Heritage Lane #183, Sacramento, CA 95815, US
To improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control, and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation provides free literature, community education and evidenced-based programs. We provide a network of support for patients with arthritis, especially focusing on children living with the chronic pain of arthritis. The single largest event is the Arthritis Walk held each year in May. We also host a small golf tournament each year to support our juvenile arthritis activities. We work with with elected officials and help drive our volunteers to advocate on behalf of all persons living with the 100 forms of arthritis.
We'll work with your schedule.
1851 Heritage Lane, Suite 183Sacramento, CA 95815
February 21, 2020