During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Position Description: Non-profit Management Intern
The purpose of the Non-profit Management Internship position is the assist the Chief Executive
Officer with all functions related to managing a non-profit organization including scheduling,
leading meetings, fundraising, budgeting, motivating employees, relationship building, and time
As a Non-profit Management intern, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating the Suits for Seniors mission to the community
- Engaging with and support the Board of Directors
- Conducting donor stewardship calls and meetings
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of all fundraising events
- Scheduling meetings, training, and speaking opportunities with the Chief Executive
- Supporting the Chief Executive Officer with other duties as needed
As the Suits for Seniors Non-profit Management Intern, we are looking for someone:
- Studying non-profit management, public administration, business administration, sales,
or a similar field
- Participating in a graduate program or an undergraduate program as a junior or senior
- With a high degree of confidentiality
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills
- With an out-going personality
- Who takes initiative
- With familiarity with Microsoft programs
- With 15 hours of time to give per week
As the Suits for Seniors Non-profit Management Intern you will learn:
- How to fully manage a non-profit organization
- How to communicate our message
- How to steward donors to encourage them to continue supporting our mission
- How to interact with and upward manage a Board of Directors
- How to execute a major fundraising event
5762 OKEECHOBEE BLVD, WEST PALM BCH, FL 33417, US
Suits for Seniors guides people to discover value in themselves by suiting them for success and empowering them with life skills that helps them take charge of their future.
Suits for Seniors was birthed from a desire to improve the quality of life for young people who have academic dreams but are unable to achieve it because of personal and environmental factors beyond their control. Our organization nurtures these potentials by providing college readiness and career exploration programs that can help them make smart academic and career decisions that can successfully chart their paths to long-term career excellence, better earning potential and ultimate self-fulfillment.
We'll work with your schedule.
This opportunity has 2 shifts
251 W 11th StreetRiviera Beach, FL 33409
March 4, 2020