Day-of Event Volunteer, Southwest Florida Walk to Defeat ALS
Take one Saturday morning to be a part of something you'll always remember:
The ALS Association Florida Chapter's Southwest Florida Walk to Defeat ALS on Saturday, April 18th!
Tasks: assisting with setup
breakdown. (Hours verification provided.)
Contact Becky Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org, to register.
Become a part of a rewarding and unforgettable experience. Join the fight to defeat ALS!
About The ALS Association Florida Chapter
3242 Parkside Center Circle, Tampa, FL 33619, US
Leading the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig’s Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.
Estero Community Park9200 Corkscrew Palms Blvd.Estero, FL 33928
- Event Management
- Must be at least 14
- 5 hours
- Youth 14-17 must have a parent or guardian sign waiver.