4 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Orange County
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Workshops provide SCORE OC an opportunity to provide relevant business information and familiarize business owners about our free mentoring program.
The Workshop Manager duties include:
- Downloading Registration list for attendee check-in.
- Load the Speaker slides, Intro Slides and Presenter slides to the computer desktop.
- Open the Speaker slides 20 minutes before start.
- Check-in attendees
- Introduce the workshop Speaker and let the attendees know they will be asked to complete a Workshop Evaluation at break. You will pick up all completed evaluations.
- Complete Excel version of Attendance File and forward any mentor requests to SCORE OC.
- Complete Workshop Evaluation Summary and send with Attendance File.
06:00 PM to 08:30 PM
Check-in workshop attendees for SCORE OC business workshops and hand out workshop evaluations. Should be able to handle A/V for presentations.
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
17 More opportunities with SCORE Orange County
About SCORE Orange County
5 Hutton Centre Drive, Suite 900, Santa Ana, CA 92707, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
375 E. Imperial HighwayStaplesBrea, CA 92821
April 10, 2023
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Monthly, 2nd & 3rd Tuesday of the month