Teal Revolution 5K Walk/Run - ALL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
The Clearity Foundation is in need of help for the first annual Teal Revolution 5K Walk/Run fundraising event.
Volunteer activities include:
- Event Planning and execution
- Volunteer management and recruiting
- Logistics, Survivor, Sponsorship committees
- Fundraising strategy development
- Outreach and other activities as needed
- Day of event support
We are in need of help with planning and execution of the event. If you like planning events and being a part of a team, this is the opportunity for you!
You can make a difference and help us fulfill our mission which is to improve the survival and quality of life of women with ovarian cancer. We give hope to women with ovarian cancer and their families. For more information about The Clearity Foundation, please visit www.clearityfoundation.org
About The Clearity Foundation
434 W Cedar St., Suite 300, SAN DIEGO, CA 92101, US
Clearity Foundation strives to improve the survival and quality of life of women with ovarian cancer. We give hope to women with ovarian cancer and their families.
Clearity is an ovarian cancer focused charitable organziation providing high touch services around highly complex scientific processes.
We'll work with your schedule.
434 West Cedar St. Suite 300San Diego, CA 92101
- Professional Development
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 3 - 5 hours per week for ongoing opportunities, Day of support will be 3 - 5 hour shifts for Saturday and or Sunday