Respite Care Program, Senior Hub, Aurora Colorado
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12101 E. 2nd Ave., Suite 106Aurora, CO 80011
Respite Care and In-Home Supportive Services
The Senior Hub Respite Care and In-Home Supportive Services office in Aurora Colorado matches caring volunteers with seniors who are in need of friendly visits, phone calls, respite care, shopping, or light housekeeping.
Volunteer caregivers will spend two to three hours per week (or month) assisting our clients and their families in their homes by visiting, contacting them by phone, providing a break from caregiving duties for family members, helping with shopping or light housekeeping.
Terms: Car Required - Must Provide Own Transportation, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer