Family Room Front Desk Advocate
4 people are interested
Family Room Volunteer
The Ronald McDonald Family Room (RMFR) is staffed by volunteers daily from 8am-8pm. Family Room volunteers lend a caring hand, provide information and ensure the Family Room is clean and well-stocked. Volunteer shiftopportunities include:
- 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 12:00 pm to 4:00pm
- 4:00 pm to 8:00pm
Family Room Volunteer duties include:
- Greeting guests and donors graciously by providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Registering guests and maintaining some statistical records
- Providing brief orientation to first time guests
- Keeping the Family Room neat and tidy, light housekeeping
- Offering resources to families
- Communicatingappropriately with Ronald McDonald House and hospital staff when necessary
About Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Florida
5200 Bayou Boulevard, Pensacola, FL 32503, US
The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Florida is to provide the BEST Home-Away-From-Home and source of respite and resources to children and the families of children suffering a medical crisis.
Ronald McDonald House Charities, a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) corporation, creates, finds and supports programs that directly improve the health and well being of children. Its grassroots-driven programs offer help where children need it most - right in their own communities. RMHC makes an immediate, positive impact on children's lives through its global network of local Chapters in 52 countries and regions and its three core programs: the Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. These programs provide a bridge to accessible health care and allow families more time together, which helps in the healing process. RMHC and its global network of local Chapters also have hundreds of millions of dollars in grants and program services to children's programs around the world.
We'll work with your schedule.
1 Bubba Watson DrivePensacola, FL 32503
- Family Therapy
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Child Development
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- Volunteers complete both the hospital and the family room orientation before beginning their service.