Looking for Leaders
Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Have you been yearning to put your talent in strategic thinking, financial forecasting, organization behavior, project management or policy advocacy in the service of a great cause?
Well, look no further! If you are committed to keeping children safe and parenting nurturing, we are looking for you!
Pinwheel Place, a 501(c)3 nonprofit in Monmouth County, NJ is looking for leaders like you to join our board of directors. Our volunteer board is the strategic heart of our organization, ensuring that in our work for children, we deliver real results, respond to changes in our community and always deliver the highest ethical standards to be worthy of our public support.
If you are one or more of the following, we’d like to talk to you:
* Energetic and entrepreneurial business people, who are not already overextended with other commitments, eager to put their enthusiasm for changing the world to work for our children.
* Community leaders and philanthropists willing to engage their peers to prevent child abuse and neglect.
* Astute governmental advocates who can assist in navigating the political landscape of policy development, funding and legislation.
* Leaders at our partner agencies -- parenting, education, criminal justice, child and youth services -- interested in building strong programs with us.
* Health care professionals - pediatricians, public health, health associations - dedicated to helping children grow up free from abuse and neglect.
* Scholars/academics who want to put their expertise in child development, physical and mental health promotion, children, youth and families to work in the community.
* Parents/grandparents and others who have a demonstrated talent, joy and energy in chairing successful fundraising events and promotions.
* Community member that builds connections within their community
If you hold yourself to high expectations, then you’ll find board service very rewarding. We are looking for folks who will:
* Attend 75% of all board meetings
* Advocate for our needs in the community and among your colleagues and peers
* Be always curious to learn more about the field of child abuse prevention as well as
* nonprofit governance
* Make a personal, charitable contribution to Pinwheel Place to the best of their ability or help
facilitate other donations or channels of fundraising
If you are interested in being considered for our board, please contact Lynn Hawkins at email@example.com.
About PINWHEEL PLACE
PO Box 257, Red Bank, NJ 07701, US
Pinwheel Place provides a safe place for children at risk for abuse and neglect.
Pinwheel Place provides residential care for children at risk for abuse and neglect as well as coordinating medical and/or psychological services depending on the needs of the child. We service primarily children birth to five years of age.