This Team Player proactively promotes and ensures Summer Experience/ Camp capacity is met. Our venue due to the virus will be primarily virtual with possibility of a hybrid model.
The Girls Empowerment Zone(GEZ)is a program of The Women’s Empowerment Series, Inc. a 501(c)3, non-profit specializing in engagements for girls 7-14 years old. Please get to know us at www.TheWomensEmpowermentSeries.org and review our GEZ page prior to applying.
Incremental bonuses will be given throughout this cycle for metrics that are met.
******There is tremendous growth opportunity for the right candidate. If successful in this cycle of Camp, the position will offer pay.********
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Handle marketing & sales of Summer Experience/Camp
* Responsible for enhancing activities that ensure registration metrics are met
* Responsible for registration projections & metrics
* Ensure participants’ expectations are exceeded
* Assist with creating & editing of marketing/promotional materials as needed.
* 3-5 year track record in a Summer Camp environment with operation exp. and responsibilities
Must have sales/marketing exp. With high conversion rate of sales (both online & traditional)
* Highly organized with ability to create execute
* A "think outside the box", can-do attitude coupled with taking initiative
* Outstanding written & spoken communication skills particularly with Parents
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, deliver high-quality & detail-oriented work
* Compensation is commission based. Additional rewards are given when metrics are met & exceeded.
Must be accustomed to working in a fast paced & intentional environment with very little bureaucracy.