Administrative Supply Closet Volunteer
We are looking for Administrative Supply Closet Volunteers.
Task: Supply Closet
Duties: In-office weekly administrative task (every Tuesday). Sort and organize supplies. This task will require some light lifting and bending.
- Training: is provided by Kindred Hospice and can be based on your schedule.
- Days/hours: Every Tuesday! (In accordance with regular office hours, 8:30am-5:00pm.)
- Time commitment: 2-3 hour weekly time commitment. Minimum 3-4 hours a month
- Requirements: A background check and drug screen.
* This is an office position and does not require patient interaction. Please call Peggy at 812.284.2600 for more information about all available opportunities. Kindred Hospice Volunteers are provided orientation and training that will fit their busy schedule.
About Kindred Hospice
391 Quartermaster Court, Jeffersonville, IN 47130, US
To make a difference in the lives of our patients and families by working hand and hand throughout their journey.
Hospice care is specially designed to comfort patients and family members when patients have reached a point in their lives where the priority of care turns to ensuring the patient is at ease, rather than curing the illness.