Join the Team that ALERTS Seniors to FRAUD
With growing reports of seniors being taken advantage of, the BBB Education Foundation began Senior Medicare Patrol With the support of many volunteers, to monitor, inspect and investage reports of fraud, the Senior Sleuth medicare Patrol has been successful in helping many senior citizens
1. Provide education and information on fraud through presentations to communities of Medicare beneficiaries
2. Ability to acquire the skills needed to convey information on how to detect, report, and prevent Medicare fraud.
3. Learn to read and interpret Medicare Summary Notices.
4. If applicable, may work one on one with homebound medicare recipients.
5. Maintain records on number of Speeches, numbers of attendees and hours volunteered.
6. Turn in monthly reports to the Senior Medicare Patrol Coordinator.
Volunteers with the BBB the Senior Medicare Patrolwill have the opportunity to:
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Other Information Requested of Volunteers: Drivers License and Expiration Date