6 people are interested
HELP!Mental Health Workshop Instructor 4 Active Military/Veterans (looking 4 licensed mental health)
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Love leading interactive mental health presentations? Become a Red Cross Reconnection Workshop Facilitator and utilize your mental health background to provide Reconnection Workshop courses to military, veterans, and their families. Classes offered are:
-Exploring Stress and Trauma
-Relating to Children
-Working Through Anger
-Communication and Coping for Children
* Provide Reconnection Workshops for military members, veterans, and their families in various community-based settings.
* Advocate, share and promote information regarding resiliency with others in local area
* Remain clinically active for professional licensing
* Facilitate at least two workshops per year.
* Manage volunteers, work independently or with a team
* Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training
* Stay up-to-date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families
* Holds a current, unencumbered license from, or is registered with, any U.S. state or territory as a social worker, psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychiatrist (any level license/registration, including non-clinical licenses such as Licensed Masters Social Worker or LMSW).
* Masters level or above mental health degree
* Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military
* Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus
Training: We provide all the training!
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL HEROES TO POSITIVELY IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY"
Sign-up to volunteer today! Please email questions to Juana Zapata, the Sr. Volunteer Recruiter Specialist, at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org or (951) 205-6689.
About American Red Cross - San Bernardino HIGH DESERT County Chapter
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
November 3, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Facilitate at least two workshops per year.
- All the training is done virtually, you do not need to leave the luxury from your home. TURN COMPASSION INTO ACTION