Are you a good writer?
Acts 1:8 Ministry
The Grant Writer Volunteer researches grant options and prepares documents needed to secure grant money in order to grow awareness and raise support to further Acts 1:8 Ministry's mission.
- Research and analyze current grant options
- Prepare necessary documents and write grants
- Research new grant funding trends
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of grant writing
- Motivated self-starter
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and multi tasker
Education & Experience
A passion for our mission: training Christians to evangelize through kindness. Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field preferred. Minimum of one-year experience in grant writing preferred.
About Acts 1:8 Ministry
2145 S. Oneida St, Green Bay, WI 54304, US
Training Christians to evangelize through kindness.
Founded in 2002, Acts 1:8 Ministry is a Christian non-profit organization that trains Christians to evangelize through kindness.
We offer a free Christian Kindness Program to churches, groups and individuals. Our program provides Christian Kindness instructions and ideas, along with follow-up support for every follower of Christ to become an effective evangelist through a simple method: kindness. We have currently worked with thousands of Christians in all 50 states in the United States and in 112+ countries.